Sunday, June 10, 2012

Digital Scrapbook Freebie - Blue Butterflies Frames

Well I said I would and finally here it is. The first scrap kit in along time. Actually, its more a pack then a set, because its only a few pieces and honestly I actually enjoy making these little sets then I do entire kits. So you can expect to see a lot more of these in the future. I've altered my TOS and from now on all NEW scrapbook sets will be CUOK. About the only thing you cannot do is claim as your own and redistribute as is. Pretty awesome huh.

I've been told plenty of times I could be making money from this, and my crochet patterns but frankly Id much rather provide them freely for everyone to have some fun with. Having said that, if you ever felt the need to chuck me a few bucks as a donation, I would appreciate it alot.

So onto todays freebie, a super cute set of 3 PNG frames with butterflies in blue. I have a few more colours/styles but that will wait fr tomorrow.

For anyone unfamiliar with my kits, no going offsite to download, you can grab the zipfiles right from this page! No waiting, no viruses and no adverts on 3rd party pages!



No comments:

Post a Comment