Thursday, April 4, 2013

Barbie Month - Free patterns everywhere!


Hello lovlies.

For a few days now, my eldest, Miss L (10) has been drawing Barbie some new clothing. She has asked me if I would use her drawings to make some crocheted clothing for her dolls. Of course, with a sweet request like that how could I possibly say no! She has some really great ideas, and some pretty crazy ones too, but that's all a part of the fun!

Turns out she has a heap of fabulous ideas, in fact enough for a months worth of Barbie clothing. So that's what we're doing! Starting on April the 9th and running for the rest of the month, Every day I will be releasing one pattern for an article of Barbie clothing or accessories, all designed from ideas Miss L has drawn for me! I hope you are as excited as I am :) There is just something so special about handmade dolls clothing, and something even more special watching your little ones playing with them.

So here is your heads up! Come back on the 9th and follow along for this huge Barbie wardrobe release!

4 comments:

  1. Always looking for new Barbie patterns. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm excited! I love all of your Barbie dress patterns, and will definitely be returning on the 9th. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to the 9th with eager anticipation.............hugs Virginia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Barbie patterns. I look forward to making some.

    ReplyDelete