Friday, February 7, 2014

Pc Fried, Out of Action!

Oh darn it!

Unfortunately this week my pc of 8 years fried. Ive done some repairs/hand it looked at but it's still not working, and I'll be needing a new one. Until then, I wont be able to release any new patterns :(

I have set up a gofundme page, in the hopes that kind people might like to give me a hand, as Im running on empty lately and just don't have the money to replace my machine. It is entirely up to you. It would also mean a lot to me if you could all share the link via email, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Whatever social media site you use. I don't like to ask for help, and Im a proud and somewhat stubborn woman, but I simply can not continue to do patterns or any other charity stuff online without a computer and without a job and trying to raise 3 kids, well I don't need to tell you times are tough.

There are still some scrapkits scheduled and one more preemie item on the 14th, Thank to for Bloggers scheduling function! After that, well Im not entirely sure.

Anyway, here is the link. If you can help, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart, it means a great deal to me to beable to do what I do, and it would mean a great deal to me to have a bit of a hand <3

http://www.gofundme.com/6pupnk

No comments:

Post a Comment