Sunday, January 28, 2018

Butterfly Kisses - Digital Scrapbooking Kit



Morning all!

Wow! I started making these scrapkits all the way back in 2010, and a lot of them have just been sitting on my hard drive since, or been added too but never shared.

My girls, especially Miss M, loves digital scrapbooking, and is learning her way around Photoshop putting layouts together. A lot of the elements I make are for her. I figure, it's high time I share them!

This kit was originally released many years ago, however it only had 4 papers, and a handful of elements. It' had an update and Im pleased to say is ready for re-release! I'll have one each month for you to grab!

January's Free Digital Scrap Kit - Butterfly Kisses


Included in the kit:

8 papers
4 ribbons
2 frames
2 buttons
4 bows
4 tape
1 tag
1 paperclip
2 bulldog clips
4 embellishments 

Grab the Zip File Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment